Our worship is a mixture of old and new. We sing both contemporary and traditional worship music and hymns. But true to the tradition of the Pentecostal church, even the old hymns are sung with joy and great enthusiasm. The ONE Church has no seating plan, so feel free to sit wherever you will feel most comfortable. We also have no dress code. Generally you will find some of our members prefer to dress in business casual or casual attire. Some may wear suits and ties, but this is not at all required. You will find that whatever way you come, you will none the less be welcome! Visit this LINK for a more comprehensive explanation of Spirit-filled, Pentecostal worship.
ACTS 2:42 KJV
And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship (socializing)
and in breaking of bread (meals together), and in prayers.
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
We're so glad you are here. When you visit us you will find:
- A caring group of people that will welcome you with open minds, open hearts, and open arms.
- A church that believes in the supernatural power of Jesus name.
- A church that believes Jesus heals - physically, spiritually, emotionally.
- A church that believes we do not have to change who we are to be accepted by God.
- A church that welcomes ALL people, supports ALL families, and affirms ALL relationships. more
- Preaching and teaching that is based solely on the Word of God, not man-made dogma and tradition.
- A place where you can grow in your relationship with God.
- A Spirit-filled church where the Gifts of the Spirit are in full operation.
- Ministries to meet your needs regardless of your age and background
- Truth-filled, inspiring, and anointed praise and worship.
- A place for you to believe, grow and belong!
Believers are finding a deeper, more empowered walk with the Lord than they have ever before known. People who have never been part of any church are finding the joy that comes only with a genuine relationship with Jesus Christ. And those who have long been abused, abandoned, and misunderstood by the church are finding restoration, reconciliation, and an exciting new relationship with God! Souls are being saved and lives are being changed! We invite YOU to come and be a part of it all! If you don't feel loved and welcomed here, it won't be our fault!